Monday, January 27, 2014

Anthropologie Inspired Drapery Update

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
This week when I dyed the draperies gray

and they turned out like this ...


Baby Blue, not the color I was going for. I called Rit - I did everything right except our water heater was not quite hot enough. Would this warrant a baby blue color change?  I think not, but I didnt want to argue.

So onto plan b ... after thinking, I didnt want to take the time to remove the dye just to have this happen again, plus I decided I wanted to finish all of the edges - so I actually remade them - which may sound crazy but I found a shortcut saving time in the end.


Here I am now - finished edges and most importantly GRAY!

One down!

Ill fill you in on how I did it when I post finished pictures.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment