Monday, March 3, 2014

More router table ideas

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Benjamen Johnson


If you want to learn how to make a serious router table, check out Bens Workshop. On his site, he has a great tutorial on how he made this. 





Jason Othoudt

Heres another simple router table, yet Jason incorporated dust collection and various sized plates for the bit opening. I like the cost: $25.

I build it for about $25 out of CDX plywood and laminating 2 sheets of 1/4 ply (dont remember the type) over the CDX base for the top. I made other plates for smaller bits and the fence allows for attachment to my shop vac and has hardboard cover to close off the opening. I build it because I didnt like the height of commercial tables and I surly hated the price.



Ray Arnold

Rays router table is a hybrid: mostly home made, but with a purchased fence and top. I love all the storage space.

This is a router table I made a few years ago, the top and the fence are from Woodpeckers, the rest I made, however I made a new face for the fence with a slot rail to mount feather boards an such, is from Woodpeckers, the rest I made. It is made of MDF and red oak and pine  It’s held up well.




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment