Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Staring at wood

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking and planning projects. I get an idea in my head and end up staring at boards of various sizes, but I’ll spend the entire weekend not cutting a single board.


I always maintain that the number one consumer of time in the woodshop is sanding, but planning must come in a close second. My son is involved in all stuff Shakespeare, which inspired me for my current project, even if you can’t really get the connection from, once again, my lame-o sketches.

Again, I MUST spend some time learning Google SketchUp. Yeah I gotta fit it into my schedule somewhere. The problem is my short attention sp…

I have at least confirmed that I will be using rare earth magnets in this project. If you’ve never used rare earth magnets, go to your local craft store and pick some up. They are amazingly strong and can be used for lots of things. Plus, they are just fun to play with.


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment