Monday, February 10, 2014

An unusual desk project Part II Sylvania Ohio

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ive made all the new pieces for the desk, and Im doing all of the staining and finishing that I can do up front, in the shop.  Here are the legs, bullnose, and drawer face on the table...


Ive made a dado joint to connect the two legs together...


Here is the drawer box, with a coat of polyurethane...


And here is the desk top extension.  I have attached the transition pieces already, by using biscuit joinery and glue.  It will work well for this application.


Next week is the big week to split the existing desk.  Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand, but this will be a test of my skill.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment