Thursday, February 13, 2014

DIY Painted Rug Ideas

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
A few weeks ago I posted about the proposed color palette of the living room


and Ive been planning lots of projects for the space ... but since we have some very important guests aka Davids parents coming in June, I think Ill have to put them on hold to turn our guest room from storage/catch all to bedroom

but Ive started one and I cant resist ... last weekend I bought the ikea rug - yes its been done, but I cant resist - these projects turned out fabulous and I cant wait to try one!

diddle dumpling
charm home
hayley anderson photography
via
The last one is a painted floor ... (which I would LOVE to try someday .... once we have our own home)

I think I am leaning towards a quatrefoil design - I like how the shape refers to the fabric I selected for the draperies

via
Last night I added some rug options to my sketch up model ...



Im sure that you have noticed the icky carpet that covers the majority of our rental - while I am not the biggest fan of carpet on carpet, it really needs some color/pattern to break up the space

I am going to take a short break from the living room to work on the guest bedroom - but after I finish this project!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment