Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Habitat for Humanity Restore Finds

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Over the weekend while we were driving I spotted a Habitat for Humanity Restore and I that it sounded like the perfect store for me ... a home improvement thrift store, perfect! Am I the only one who is just discovering this?

so I thought I would share a few of my favorite recent finds


From Habitat for Humanity Restore a solid wood cabinet door (almost as tall as me) $5. Im not sure how I will use it ... maybe shelves, maybe a table top, maybe to build something to store my printers and paper. But I do know that I LOVE it and the wood to build that would easily coast three times what I paid.


I picked up this cute little dresser from Goodwill for $8 ... it has a really bad paint job, once refinished I might use it in the guest room ... or sell it


and this little lamp is also from Goodwill $3.25, I actually saw someone walking around the store and thought, I want that ... I later found the same one at another Goodwill, weird... I am thinking of painting it off white, but didnt want to paint the milk glass, thoughts?

No afters yet ... but hopefully you see the same potential I did!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment