Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Five Friday Favorites

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Today Im sharing a few of my random recent favorites.

 Dont want to make your own herringbone driftwood table? West Elm sells one with an oak top.




I recently got a sample of Benefits Theyre Real mascara and its by far the best mascara that Ive used. It really grabs onto your lashes, extends them, and makes them fuller. I may splurge once I run out ...



Targets recent Threshold line has some AMAZING tables! This campaign style one is my favorite.


Most sunscreen smells horrible and feels like it never really absorbs. I recently tried Neutrogenas Beach Defense and love it! It goes on like lotion and smells great!


I got this t-shirt cardigan from J Crew. It is comfy and flattering!

--

Ill be back soon with chair updates. Hopefully Ill have finished pictures on Monday! 

Hope you have a great weekend!!  





TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment