Monday, February 10, 2014

Spoonflower Im in love

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
While I finish up the mirror, I thought I would share one of my recent favorite finds .. 

Yesterday while I was searching for fabrics I came across Spoonflower and to say that I am in love is an understatement ...

In case you havent heard of Spoonflower, you can either upload your own design and have them print it on fabric, or shop from existing designs.

Also, you choose what fabric it is printed on, ranging from $17.50 to $38 per yard. Creating your custom design starts at $15.75 per yard.

Here are some of my favorites:


coral ikat

Coral Ikat by domesticate


Trellis Grey


Trellis Grey by samanthanelson


Quatrefoil- Charcoal

Quatrefoil by Melberry




 Lattice by cest_la_viv



yellow_circles

yellow circles by holli zollinger 


I will definitely ordering from the existing designs or creating my own to be printed soon! Cant wait to try this out!

-- 

I am back to working on the mirror ... finishing it up has been a little more difficult than expected, almost done, promise :)

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment