Monday, February 24, 2014

SUPER GIVE A WAY workshop

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
 
Recently I had a night out to a bloggers gathering in Vancouver.
During that evening my name was pulled for one of the door prizes.
Any guess what the door prize might have been?
 
 
I won an Annie Sloan Paint and Supplies Basket, donated by THE PASSIONATE HOME.

Tied to that basket valued at $200+ was a gift certificate to attend a certified
level one Annie Sloan Paint workshop at The Passionate Home.
 
 
Im going to offer all my local followers 3 chances over the next week and a half to enter to win this.
You must be local to British Columbia and be able to attend one of the scheduled workshops in Langley.
 
********************************************************************
#1 The first entry ..............
email me at driftwoodesign@shaw.ca with your answers to these decorating questions,
 
 
 *****************************************************************
 
#2 The second entry is ...............................
(I will remind you of this entry when the phtos are up.)
(This entry must also include a comment on facebook letting me know)
 
 
****************************************************************** 
#3 The third entry will be ........
(I will remind you of this entry the day of the auction)
 
 
 
You can choise to enter any of these 3 ways, 1 entry, 2 entries, or all 3.
 
The winner will be announced Saturday Oct 27th.
************************************
 


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment